Our program consists of therapeutic in-home, in-school, and community-based interventions provided to children, adolescents, and adults with mental health, behavioral, and substance abuse needs. Our professional providers utilize evidence-based best practices to ensure that our clients have the resources needed to sustain success and wellbeing, empowering them to lead healthy, happy and well-balanced lives. We offer not only support but hope, with treatment that can help uplift and empower the overall quality of their lives.
Outpatient services are offered to individuals aged 5 and up. For participation in community-based services, the client must be part of a Louisiana Medicaid program, have a documented mental illness diagnosis, and demonstrate that the symptoms of their mental illness significantly interfere with their ability to be successful in their life (whether as a student, parent, employee, etc.). For participation in office-based services, including therapy and medication management, the client must be part of a Louisiana Medicaid program and have a diagnosable mental illness or substance abuse disorder.
What We Treat
- ADHD, oppositional defiance and conduct disorders
- Anxiety, phobias, mood disorders (depression, bipolar disorder)
- Autism spectrum
- Schizophrenia and psychosis
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Marijuana and Opiate Use/Addiction
- Prescription drug addiction
- Smoking cessation
Services We Provide:
- Assessment and Treatment Planning
- In-home/at school/in the community counseling, skills building, and psychoeducation
- In-office medication management (including Suboxone)
- In-office individual and group therapy
- In-office individual and group substance abuse counseling, IOP groups
- Crisis Intervention
- If you have any doubt as to whether you’d qualify for our services, please contact us (LINK this to contact us info), and we would be happy to walk through it with you. If we are not the best provider to meet your needs, we will do our best to help you find the provider that is.